Product Marketing Manager, Industrial Automation/Robotics
Boston area robotics company, amazing technology and leadership.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies and supporting assets that ensure products are properly positioned in the market. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with demonstrable experience leading go-to-market activities for high-tech products in B2B markets. Deep understanding of the sales channel and a proven ability to convey value propositions of highly differentiated products to target customers.
High-visibility, high-impact role where you will work alongside product management, design engineering, marketing communications, and business development teams to drive positive results in the market. More than a person that checks all the boxes, we are looking for someone who is excited to collaborate with a team of builders to transform businesses with new robotic automation capabilities.
- Work together with product managers to test and deploy compelling messaging and visual assets for new products and features
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute end-to-end marketing strategies for product portfolio
- Support business development team and integration partners with new content and tools to make them successful
- Lead cross-functional teams in deploying high-performing campaigns across key verticals to increase pipeline and support new customer acquisition
- Participate in regular customer interviews and focus groups to uncover key insights that inform product positioning and messaging
- Manage external marketing agencies keeping them on task with properly prioritized initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- 5+ years of B2B experience bringing technical products to market
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects on aggressive timelines
- Basic photo and video editing experience
- Ability to regularly interface with executive team
- Experience working with external agencies
- Experience working across technical and commercial teams
- Industrial automation experience is preferred