Strategic Account Manager, Industrial Automation/Robotics
Very key, high impact opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager! Boston area robotics company, amazing technology and leadership.
Develops, cultivates, and expands relationships with strategically important large global OEM and End User customers. The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for direct engagement and achieving assigned strategic account objectives within each account. Leads the customer identification, development, and account planning cycle and ensures customers’ needs and expectations are met.
- Develop and nurture target account prospects and customers
- Execute strategy and tactics to attain OEM wins with recurring revenue at global OEMs in the food production markets.
- Cultivating relationships and winning design specification positions with large global end users.
- Deliver technical presentations explaining products, services, and solutions to existing and prospective customers
- Ensure data consistency and data entry in Salesforce
- Identify high-potential customers in the Food and Consumer Goods industries
- Establish strong professional relationships with key personnel at strategic accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of personnel, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Meet assigned targets for strategic objectives at customer accounts
- Proactively drive a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones over the course of 1 to 3 years
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Possess and execute a direct strategic hunting mentality
- Minimum 10 years of direct strategic sales and account management experience including direct selling
- BS in Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills
- Presentation skills and ability to convey product and company value
- High-level organizational skills
- Experience with CRM; Salesforce preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
- Experience in the industrial automation industry preferred