LEADING ROBOTICS COMPANY! Boston/Metro area
This high visibility position is an opportunity for an experienced and motivated Regional Sales Manager to work with a team of extraordinarily impressive, bright, focused, and motivated professionals in an environment that encourages and rewards out of the box creativity and entrepreneurial drive. The successful candidate will leverage an already established market footprint and will develop and implement a sales strategy for the addressable market in the assigned territory.
The Regional Sales Manager will execute a standardized sales process including prospecting, lead generation/qualification/follow-up, and order closing focusing on maximizing value.
- Cultivating relationships with Automation System Integrators and managing and driving business through a distribution channel.
- Identify with the Channel Sales Manager to identify new distribution partners
- Call on end-users, automation integrators and authorized distribution partners in the territory
- Schedule and manage distributor and integrator events (Open Houses, lunch and learns)
- Work alongside application engineers to drive proof of concept development and application design comfortability for end-users, partners and integrators
- Present monthly business reviews to the senior leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical/engineering focus preferred
- Experience selling in the industrial automation industry
- Minimum 3 years of selling experience with proven 100% quota achievement
- Experience working in a sales organization which utilizes a distributor model
- Experience with the daily use and administration of SalesForce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Sales professionals that are accountable and behavior-driven to achieve numbers
- Ability to build a territory through proactive prospecting and lead generation
- Ability to sell into multiple channels including Automation System Integrators, Distributors and Direct Accounts
- Self starter with unyielding ambition and drive with a “fearless can-do attitude”
- Keep Control of the varying sale cycle and establish expectations at all time
- Able to ask hard questions and problem-solve to a technical audience
- Function in a fast paced, multi-tasked, rapidly growing post startup
- Able to involve key stakeholders and executives into the process